pagos

Policies & Conditions

RESERVATIONS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES

RESERVATIONS:

Please send your reservations to the following emails: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Along with this email, we would very much appreciate you sending us the complete program with the date of service to be reserved, full names of the passengers, nationalities, age, passport numbers, food restrictions and any important additional information you think we should have.

In the case of booking the Inca Trail, the reservation should be made in advance, attaching all the information required to buy the entrances:

    • Complete names
    • Passport number
    • Date of birth
    • Nationality

Our reservations department will answer your email in no more than 24 hours and will let you know the status of your reservation.


PAYMENTS:

Payment for confirmed groups:

For those services that require a deposit, such as the Inca Trail, hotels and others, we require a 30% deposit to be made upon confirmation of the reservation and the remaining 70% to be sent 30 days before the beginning of our services.

For those groups that do not require a deposit, we ask for a 50% deposit to be made 30 days before the beginning of our services and the remaining 50% to be made 15 days before the beginning of our services.


CANCELLATIONS FOR SERVICES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE DEPOSITS:

For cancellations made 30 days before the beginning of our services, there will not be any charge.

For cancellations made 30 to 16 days before the beginning of our services, we will charge 30% of the total amount.

For cancellations made less than 16 days before the beginning of our services, we will charge a full 100% penalty.

CANCELLATIONS FOR INCA TRAIL RESERVATIONS OR OTHER SERVICES THAT REQUIRE DEPOSITS:

For cancellations made from the confirmation day up to 45 days before the beginning of our services, we will charge 30% of the total amount.

For cancellations made between 44 days and 30 days before the beginning of our services, we will charge 50% of the total amount.

For cancellations made less than 29 days before the beginning of our services, we will charge a full 100% penalty.

NOTE:

ENTRANCE FEES MAY VARY ACCORDING TO INC (THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CULTURE) REGULATIONS. IN THIS CASE, WE WILL INFORM YOU IMMEDIATELY IN ORDER TO READJUST OUR PRICES.

IN CASE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION SENT BY CLIENTS IS CHANGED OR MODIFIED, THEY WILL BE SUBJECT TO PENALTIES OR CANCELLATIONS.

IN CASE ANY PASSENGER WITH AN INCA TRAIL SERVICE RENEWS HIS/HER PASSPORT, HE/SHE WILL HAVE TO BRING A COPY OF THE OLD PASSPORT AS WELL AS THE VALID (ORIGINAL) PASSPORT IN ORDER TO ENTER THE INCA TRAIL.

ON SPECIAL HOLIDAYS, SUCH AS LABOUR DAY (MAY, 1ST), INDEPENDENCE DAY (JULY, 28TH), CHRISTMAS (DECEMBER, 25TH) AND NEW YEAR’S DAY (JANUARY, 1ST) WE WILL CHARGE AN ADDITIONAL 50% PER CLIENT. THIS IS TO RETRIBUTE THE STAFF WHO WILL BE WORKING ON THOSE SPECIAL DAYS.

WE PICK UP AND DROP OFF OUR CLIENTS IN THEIR HOTELS IN CUSCO OR THE SACRED VALLEY, ONLY IF THESE ARE LOCATED ALONG THE ROUTE OF OUR SERVICE.

PLEASE CONTACT OUR RESERVATIONS DEPARTMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS.

RELEASE OF LIABILITY.pdf


Apumayo Sales & Reservations Team!!!

 

FIXED DEPARTURES 2017